Agnostic.com

20 4

What cheers you up when you’re feeling down?

MatthewX 4 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fun Shine πŸ˜€ Getting out on a sunny day, early if summer, midday in winter.. It’s also amazed me how music can totally, if instantly change my mood. Being around kids, their exuberance is unbridled … if not irrational πŸ™‚

Varn Level 8 Jan 25, 2018

Hugging my dog

Singing/Karaoke...either at a venue or home alone!

Yep, me too.

TLC or thinking about something else.

gearl Level 8 Jan 24, 2018

Getting into sunshine, even in winter.

I play music and people dance that's always quite uplifting. Get outside and go for a walk or cycle. Go and hang out with some friends. Remind myself that feeling down will pass

Sleep and music.

I do.

That said, it's very rare that I feel down. I am probably the happiest person I know.

Pretty sure I'm in the minority here, but watching sports.

John Coltrane or Dave Brubeck and my two dogs!!

Making music. By myself, pick a little banjo. With others, play with the band. A little sunlight. silence out in nature.

getting stoned, munchies and a nap, in that order.

Writing short horror stories.

I like watching comedies....my favourite is an oldie....scrubs....or action movies/comedy

My cat - of course. Watching a funny show. MUSIC !!!! Cleaning LOL

A peaceful stroll through the forest, or playing some uplifting or "hype" music.

I got 2 tickets to the Globetrotters game. Pluss 2 tickets to meet them up front. Thise tickets and some insurance totals a cheap 182. Hmmm Superbowl game cheapest tickets yesterday were 3800.00 EACH in the nose bleed section. You need binoculars and ear plugs. You can't see anyway because the people are standing up in front of you.

A look in the mirror. Down is nothing but a 4 letter word that if you remove the d... what's left? Own... and I will own the moment as I please because it is just mine and I control was mine. I just made that shit up. But I am down with it, without being down. Because... I own it.

I usually go to concerts or go on hikes with friends.

Agreed, though a I substitute concerts with driving my truck down the freeway, windows down and the volume maxed out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17954
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.