Agnostic.com

6 4

LINK Indiana Residents Are Furious That Satanists Are Picking Up Trash on the Highway | Hemant Mehta

Idiots would rather have trash on the road near their homes than a sign with the Satanists named on it. Fucking morons.

KKGator 9 Sep 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sure, they show them that they apparently are more responsible people. Btw. they probably don't even know what a satanist is. I guess they are assuming that they are worshipping their Satan. And that one seems pretty bad they have been told.

Gert Level 7 Nov 2, 2018

It also shows that they are too lazy, and too ignorant, to actually educate themselves. Although, even IF they knew what the Satanists are about, they'd still hate them anyway, because that's just what they do. You know, because they think their book tells them to.

Btw, good to see ya!!! Hope you're well.

@KKGator Thanks, I'm great. I see you are still pretty active. I have a lot to catch-up thoug.

Why do you think they are ignorant and see no need to educate themselves. They know the truth already by heart there is no need for education. Yea, indoctrination is a powerful system.

@Gert I think ignorance is perpetuated when you rely on only one book.
Not to mention that they insist on maintaining their god is the ONLY god, and their religion is the ONLY "right" one. It's damned near impossible to get through to people like this, regardless of their fanaticism. The same can be said for 45 supporters. Usually, these people are the only ones who can change their own thinking, and they often do not.

Its probably the Christians doing the littering

SMH. Morons.

They could have used a name that was less offensive but the people are blind also.

Yeah, I don't believe that their ignorant "offense" should be taken into consideration. It's not like they're out there cleaning up that stretch of road.

Oh! for fuck sake!!!! America has done lost it's collective mind.

That is so awesome.

"We're believers in God obviously".

Fuck them. Obviously.

That's most people's first reaction, sure.
However, the satanists are doing a very good, and surprising, job of beating the believers at their own game. Their particular "dogma" is remarkably secular. As far as them saying "of course we believe in god", they have to say that if they're going to say they believe in satan.
They've been extremely successful at getting "equal time" for other belief-systems, which does NOTHING but completely vex the christians.

One of the best things about the satanists, for me anyway, is that their
beliefs are pretty common sense, and non-intrusive on others.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:179810
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.