Agnostic.com

4 2

How many need a TWIC card to do work your job?

All the plants and refineries over here requires a twic card. Do you all know what that is? Your required to be researched and finger prints checked. If you've been in trouble its really hard to get one. It's freaking hard to get a great paying job if you are a felon. Or domestic abuse... you can't carry concealed either. Or have one in your house. Not just anybody can work in this right to work state.

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never had one.

I used to work in several steel mills in Northern Indiana and I had to attend many safety seminars just to be allowed anywhere near the gates. OSHA 10 was a drag. 10 hours straight.
After that, there was the close scrutiny before they would assign an entry pass.
It's remarkable how tight security is at US Steel.
They check the vehicle on the way in and the way out. If I'm taking out a piece of our equipment or a broken part I better have permission to do so in writing.

I hear you!

I had secret in the military but I think we all had it...lol. Pluss the twic card over here own the coast

I have had to undergo security clearances for my jobs

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17999
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.