Agnostic.com

13 6

What’s your favorite genre of movies?

Inappropriate Comedy & the Scary Movie series are some of my favorite comedy movies. I kind of like all kinds of movies. I’m just not too crazy about too many horror movies, except for the Scream series.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

horror is my least favourite to be quite honest. it's always the same old story.

I forgot religious epics.... rofLMAO

Loving: Miracle Mile, Brazil, Naked Lunch

Laughing: Futurama, South Park, Simpsons

Looking: Ray Harryhausen, Jules Verne, H. G. Wells

Listening: Fantasia, Fantastic Planet, any Non-verbal advancement of the narrative,

Crying: All Mine to Give, damn I'm blocking them all now... more later 😉

My perfect Netflix TV show is the Cuban immigrant remake of One Day at a Time, but also Atypical, Grace and Frankie, Call my Agent, Chuck
But if I've recently watched all of that genre, I default to sci-fi stuff, like Sense8 or Glitch
Nature documentaries
historical documentaries, series like The Crown.
Oddly, I enjoyed watching Mad Men a few times.

But shows I love that aren't on Netflix are the Tremors movies, Two and a Half Men, the Big Bang Series.

I like something in every genre, but I tend to watch more of sci-fi, fantasy, and kids movies. I really like foreign films too.

Over the month of December, I watched about forty-one Hallmark xmas movies with my Mom. Yes, that’s sometimes two a day. (She’s going through chemo and radiation—she gets to be in charge of the remote, plus it was her house! Lol) I’m good for an entire year! Lol

Sci-fi and psychological thrillers are my favories. I like movies that make you think or mess with your mind. I also like horror, comedy, and action/adventure, those are more of a guilty pleasure.

what do you think of Cloud Atlas?

Drama action, horror, comedy action are good ones.. I am a movie buff so I do like a lot of different genres.

Horror- Children of the Corn, Mr Babadook, Halloween, Saw 1,2, and 3, The cabin in the woods, The Omen .........

Usually Sci fi stuff and historical based flics

not much on horror or much of the standard hollywood mill, but otherwise....strange, foriegn, classics....

Sci-fi for sure but romance too!

Sci-fi is good.

Romance, but only really good ones. Secondly, art house stuff.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 24, 2018

Im right there with you...thinking the same...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18052
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.