Agnostic.com

7 3

How much of your family know ???

I told my son a couple of months ago that I'm no longer religious but I told him I don't say much around my wife because she is. I've started to notice my daughter in law sending picture's of my granddaughter. She very religous... I'm wondering if he told her.

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My father is a non believer and my mother is a believer both are aware of my non belief

Most if my family is aware of my atheisim, but thankfully they don't confront me about it.

My kids are pretty much non religious, the ex is very religious. We kinda don't talk about it, we all just do our own thing. One of the kids keeps daddy happy, one is married to a catholic, and one is happily atheist.The sister and brother I see most often are non religious. For us it is no big deal.

All my surviving family are irreligious. So I guess , generally speaking, we're atheists .

I don't advertise it or hide it, so most people around me know, all family know. Oz is rapidly losing Christianity.

he probably did

Since I was out at childhood everybody knows. I don't think they care because I am nothing but love... I just don't have jesus as a wingman, god as my sponsor or satan in my circle of friends.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18091
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.