Agnostic.com

5 1

I went to a funeral where the pastor actually warned us against "sowing Wild Oats and hoping for a crop failure! "

Markss76118 7 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So was he recommending birth control? 😉

I do what I want.

Why would I hope for crop failure? I love my wild-oatmeal with a touch of crushed wild oats.

You're such a smart-ass. I love it.

Awe shucks!

The pastor officiating at my youngest son's funeral told us that we should be happy that he died because now he won't have to go through all the trials that we are going through. That cemented my atheism.

What a dick! This makes me so mad. I am so sorry that happened to you and I'm so sorry for your loss.

Why do Christians always think they have the only way to live a moral life? Some of the people who they claim are sowing wild oats are not hurting anyone and don't deserve condemnation.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18164
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.