Agnostic.com

22 4

Are you attracted to the bad boys or naughty girls?

Is dating a ruggedly handsome bad boy or a pretty but naughty woman more enticing than a kind attentive man or woman? Have you ever been offered one or the other and chosen poorly?

ProudHeathen 5 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I kinda got over that inclination after about 25, as I expect most people would.

Dylan Level 5 Oct 20, 2017

I am far more attracted to a sexy brain, usually that disqualifies the good looks after I've had time to see what's behind the front cover like a book. But that usually doesn't stifle my imagination in terms of possibilities though I try to keep my moral intelligence going. 😉

Jammo Level 5 Oct 20, 2017

That is the truth. You look across the room and it is strictly physical. But if you get to know them, they become more or less attractive based on who they are.

Who says I can't have my cake and eat it out, too? Although, from a math theory standpoint the probability of finding a good combo of both is something like b/P times k/P, and those made up variables don't look good.
So, basically what I think you're asking is: Would I prefer a sexually available partner, but can be inconsiderate or even melodramatic in other areas or at a high risk of infidelity? Or a partner that doesn't want to have sex as often, but does nice things like gives you gifts and massages and wants to know what's wrong? Either one would be fine, really. I would try - and sometimes fail - to embrace the good parts of the relationship. I would like both.
I have a vague memory of a story about a witch who gave this option to knight: I can be the most beautiful woman on Earth, but I will be unfaithful; or, I can be the ugliest and be the most faithful. The knight said that she should choose instead of him, and she became both beautiful and faithful.

There is an attractiveness about bad boys. The fantasy may work for a hot night, but not for a relationship. I much prefer a good person, who I value and he values me.

I've been with both nice girls and naughty. Neither works for me a little of both is what I look for

When I was younger the 'bad boys' had their appeal. It was the rebellious thing but not against my parents that most people seem to think. I also just realized that I am now at that age where it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. I was in a long relationship so I never had the opportunity to experience any transitional phase.

RJAU Level 4 Oct 20, 2017

Why can't she be a kind, attentive, pretty, woman, most of the time and a naughty woman the other part of the time? 😉

Hell No! People who are attracted to 'bad boys" or "naughty girls" are, in my opinion, actually seeking excitement or a more interesting life.

The Chinese have an ancient curse that goes like this,"May you have an interesting life." In western culture we do nto see why this would be considered to be a curse. However, a lot is lost in translation. If it were translated by intent instead literally translating the nuanced language, you would end up with, "May your life be full of never ending problems." Yo have to admit that a life of never ending problems would indeed be an "interesting life". This demonstrates the two sides of most of our desires.

People look at "bad boys" or "naughty girls" and think these people would make their lives more exciting, or as the Chinese might say, more "interesting'. They seldom consider that "exciting" and "interesting" come with a long list of problems and complications.

If I want excitement, I will go ride a roller coaster, go on a hike, go swimming or go see a movie. I don't need or want a "bad boy" or "naughty girl" to fuck up my life. There are less destructive paths for me to make my life exciting.

I tend to agree with this. I don't necessarily want a bad boy, but the middle aged men I meet are so boring. They're practically sleep walking through life.

I think it's a twisted question because it oversimplifies things. The best is a woman who has a strong moral compass, knows what she wants and works for what she wants. So, in my book, that's a good girl. I often ask people, "Would you raise your kids to do what's right and hope that's what's legal or to do what's legal and hope that's what's right?" So I want a good girl who likes fun and adventure and thinks society and me are a little prudish, but just a little, and is willing to push my boundaries. There's nothing naughty about that.

AS I have gotten older my tastes in women have changed I used to like the good girls but, over time I found them to be a little to boring in the long run they don't keep enough excitement in the relationship.
I now gravitate to the bad ones, you know the one that follow you into the bathroom at a party for a little excitement.

I prefer a man that is the right kind of bad. I consider myself the right kind of bad.

In other words...I try to lead a decent life and treat others with respect AND I enjoy having "naughty" fun...with a person that I care about.

I'm attracted to sophisticated guys...

Physically, I'm attracted to guys with dark to light brown hair, hazel, blue, or brown eyes, (bearded & tatted are fine too).

I always attract the one's women would consider "nice guys." I don't mind, but what I really want ia a nice guy with a rebel (not bad boy) streak. Adventure, thrill, gets my adrenaline rushing.

[Actor, Tom Cruise]
[Deftones lead singer, Chino Moreno]

Bad girls for sure, not like a rude asshole though! Need a girl who can drink, fuck, fight and does not take shit from anyone. I prefer ride the crazy train and like girls who have already bought their ticket!

I've chosen poorly before, but not for a naughty girl. I dumped a woman who was crazy about me for someone I was crazy about. Both of them were amazing women who I loved very much. They were both very nice women, and I felt very bad for breaking up with someone who loved me. I ended up being dumped by the one I dumped the other one for. I think I made a poor decision, but at the time, I was doing what I thought I had to do.
I think I'm attracted to very nice, very smart women.

Naughty is great...I find it more fun

Tokey Level 3 Dec 19, 2017

Nope. I like dark stuff tho.... hmmm I guess the word bad might be a different translation for me...

I tend to like women that are weird in some way. Not the type that thinks they're funny or nutty and continually tells you they are but are genuinely a bit crazy and possibly dangerous to know!

I don't think choosing a bad boy or a naughty girl is a very wise choice. Unfortunately, sometimes I feel like I have very little choice in what I'm attracted to. I wouldn't say the "naughty girl" is necessarily my type, but I've definitely gone for that type more often than I'd like to admit.

Not sure why the two genders received different adjectives. Bad boy/naughty girl?
I'd define bad as a shitty person. I'd define naughty as someone who pushes limits but stays on the 'good' side.

That said, I pretty much only date girls with a freaky side.

Orly Level 5 Oct 20, 2017

Naughty sexually, kind and attentive in day to day.

I much prefer pretty and naughty over kind and attentive. I get bored with the latter. I chose the latter once and regretted my choice.

SamL Level 7 Oct 20, 2017

somewhat, but not really any more or less than any other type of girl i find attractive

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1824
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.