Agnostic.com

1 1

You have a magic button in your home!

You have a magic button in your home. When pressed, it will immediately create a ban on all tobacco products and make the production, sale, and use of them illegal. It will also provide smoking cessation resources for anyone who needs them.

So, would you press it?

• 1 vote
  • 1 vote
ChestRockfield 8 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have tell you Jeff that even though I am not a smoker, and never was, I am addicted to tobacco. I use smokeless tobacco of the brand name Skoal. I put a pinch under my lip, and it very addictive. Second hand smoke really bothers me even out side because of my COPD. For my own good I will push the button, but this type of use of tobacco only harms me. So I have a conflict of interest for taking that right to use tobacco from others. When I use nobody even knows that use. I don't even have the urge to spit. I am so use to this habit that I don't produce the excess of saliva that a beginner would. So I guess no I can't push the button because it be for selfish reasons.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18247
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.