Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m doing my best to raise the average ?

I really don't think about how much sex other people are having but I do often look at an attractive female and think that someone, somewhere is getting some of that and it makes me smile.

Maybe not. Pretty girls don't necessarily get laid more than ugly girls.

QUALITY, sweetie!

In my experience people talk about it more than they do it!

Oh yeah!

I only worry about how much sex a potential sex partner is having... ( or maybe I wonder about the ex too and I hope it is zero).. lol

I find I don't really care ...

how does anyone know how much sex i think other people are having?

i don't actually think about, or care, how much sex other people are having.

this is like those stupid articles that always say "10 things you didn't know about [whatever]" they don't know what i do and don't know!

g

There are always those few who are exceptions, but yes, most peopel have much less sex than people generally believe. When studying for my degree in sociology i took a few classes about sexual behavior(s).

Finding out that others have about as much sex as you do... on average, generally tends to make pepel feel better about their own lives.

The thing is that those who are willing to discuss their sex life in social situations, are usually those who have a lot more sex than average.. It is, to some degree, how they validate themselves and try to raise their status among their peers.

Kind of sad to me that people feel they have to measure. How much or how little people get shouldn't be an indicator of status.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:182560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.