Agnostic.com

5 9

QUESTION The Trumps asked to borrow a Van Gogh but the Guggenheim offered a solid gold toilet instead. - The Washington Post

This made me both guffaw and snort ... out loud ... loudly ....

***An 18-karat, fully functioning, solid gold toilet — an interactive work titled “America” that critics have described as pointed satire aimed at the excess of wealth in this country.

For a year, the Guggenheim had exhibited “America” — the creation of contemporary artist Maurizio Cattelan — in a public restroom on the museum’s fifth floor for visitors to use.***

evestrat 8 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The holy grail? For the holy tail?

I so hope that is true hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Brilliant. Way to make sure Trump does everything he can to cut funding and support for the arts the next 3-7 years.

"Nobody takes more extravagant poops than me, Donald J. Trump. Believe me. I'm the best at pooping. Ask anyone. Tremendous poops. The fantastic thing about me is that I'm so full of crap. Bigly. And now I've got this beautiful throne — great gold toilet, have you ever seen anything so beautiful? — totally honoring my huge boom-booms."

👍 👍 👍

That was awesome!

Trump would ruin it. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18283
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.