Agnostic.com

4 1

QUESTION Why do monkeys have sex with deer?

I picked up a copy of Popular Science at the magazine exchange rack at our library and found all kinds of good stuff. This one counters the idea that homosexuality isn’t natural.
Warning some parts are X rated for the more sensitive members?!

JackPedigo 9 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Gracious!

Because deer are hawwwwwt..

Jnei Level 8 Jan 25, 2018

Yea to other deer and monkeys and some odd humans. I wonder if there is a word for that.

@JackPedigo For humans, it's called zoophilia. Except in places like Alabama, where it's called normal.

@VictoriaNotes That's a relief - I thought you were going to say you were from there and I'd have to apologise :-

@VictoriaNotes lol

As anyone who has worked with monkeys knows, they will try to fuck anything. Animate, inanimate, animal, vegetable, or mineral. They aren't nearly as bad as porpoises or otters though.

A bit like most young men, then!

In the animal kingdom there are many creatures that blurr the lines. lol

I like to watch nature shows and one about life in the oceans. It showed the true life of "Nemo". Clown fish change sex (I had an aquarium once and witnessed this with sword tails). After the female lays her eggs she leaves and the male takes over and raises the young. Over time the male changes sex and then mates with one of her sons. The whole process is then repeated! There are some crazy (by human standards) in the natural world. Leave it to "Mother" nature!

@JackPedigo Clown fish became endangered after the movie, every kid wanted a Clown fish and I guess they don't breed well in captivity. When the next Disney fish movie came out there was a request for Disney to have something at the beginning of the film to discourage more fish being desimated by over harvesting for the pet store industry. Don't know if Disney followed thru.

@silverotter11 Then Disney should make a movie where a European Starling is a main character..or European House Sparrows.

I just noticed the comment about 'otters' from Roadiedoug

@birdingnut YES!!!

@JackPedigo Missed that one

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.