Agnostic.com

27 5

If you graduated college, did you feel lost and nervous, unsure of what your future would hold and if you would find a stable full time job?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

when I got serious in school I went for a professional degree that pretty much assured employment

No. I've been incredibly fortunate my entire life. When I wanted work, I had work and it was the kind of work I wanted. I began my first career at the age of 16. I have never amassed a fortune, but that's because amassing a fortune was not on my list of priorities. Doing what I enjoyed doing was at the top of the list and it stayed there throughout. It's still there, and I am still content -- for the most part. Everything would be just short of perfect if it weren't for the goddamned government and its incompetent lackeys. Carpe diem.

I love what and how you say it. I too have had a wonderful journey in the world of career, Not knowing what I wanted at all, after my BS degree I went into sales and did well with the professional market. but like you it was not the money that caught my attention, it was the amount of doors opened to me as I went further down the road. Retired now , after two marriages and houses and cars and kids, I am now the happiest ever, A woodworker, amatuer astronomer, guitar and theoretical physics. Life is just thirst for knowledge

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18340
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.