Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Franklin Graham on Judge Kavanaugh Accusation: 'Not Relevant' | CBN News

So Billy Graham's son is willing to go on television and say that Kavenaugh's attempted rape of Prof Ford isn't a problem because it was rapus interruptus?

This is a new low.

There appears to be literally nothing that Christian fundamentalists won't rationalize in the service of keeping themselves in power. I've said that many times before, but this is really tripling down on it.

Read it and weep:

"Well, there wasn't a crime committed. These are two teenagers and it's obvious that she said no and he respected it and walked away."

If Franklin has a daughter I'd like to see what his point of view would be if, when she was a teen, I locked her in a room, pinned her down, put my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming for help, amd tried to rip her clothes off, how much he would regard that as "respecting" his daughter? Especially if I didn't just "walk away" but she broke away and locked herself in a bathroom to escape me.

mordant 8 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Aaaand right on cue, politicians start following his lead ...

[cnn.com]

Ooohhh, guess who else is going to have accusers show up, any minute nw?

...and then lied about it under oath in order to ascend to a lifelong appointment to the highest court in the land?

If there were ever a place where you want to err on the side of caution, this is it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:183516
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.