Agnostic.com

0 0

I am running a PnP game with 9 players, how the hell do I manage this with only I as the dungeon master.

I recently moved back to the area I grew up in, exciting my old DnD group, as I was the main DM a decade ago. I have been playing regularly for 20 years with an average size group of 4 or 5 players. They all swamped me with requests to run an old school Fallout modern game, like I did in High School. So I am. The problem is, the group has swelled to 9! active players by the third session. I simply can't keep all of these characters interested, and the game is starting to focus around just a few characters. I've tried to split the party, and introduce more downtime, but it's slowing the game down massively. Don't even get me started on combat times. No one else wants to co DM, and I don't want to turn away the newer players. Anyone have any advice for how to manage a game this large? Modern 3.5 using the 00s pnp fallout adaptation based around 1&2.

rabidazzle 5 Sep 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:183786