Agnostic.com

4 3

It is "false news" that Tillerson said that Trump was a "moron". Trump would have to upgrade his IQ if he ever hoped to become a moron.

Diogenes 8 Oct 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was first reported that Tillerson said Trump was a Moron, but when challenged the reporters made a correction. Tillerson actually said Trump was a "fucking moron." At least according to the NPR quiz show "Wait,, Wait, Don't tell Me", where the truth is very funny.

Hey, it IS false news! He called him a "Fucking Moron". LMAO!!!!

Okay, it was "false news" in TWO different ways. First, he is not intelligent enough to be a "moron". The other false news is that he was a "'ucking" moron. Well we know that the only things that he does are with his mouth--- so that eliminates the "'ucking" part.
And to clarify something: I don't think "'ucking" is the archangel of all so-called 'dirty' words, but I am in a coffee shop and I don't want to be deleted from their WiFi.

Either way - the guy is unstable, scary and an embarrassment to this country.

Orange Nazi Trump is a very ignorant and uneducated man. His IQ is so low that he is easily manipulated. He cannot retain information, which is indicative of low IQ's, and he speaks without thinking. Combine that with his mental illness and you have a very dangerous combination. I worked in the field and I know his history. His mental illness is obvious. If you are sitting across from someone and they continuously sneeze and cough, you do not have to be a doctor to determine that something is wrong, even without an exact diagnosis.

Is it that he can't retain information or that he doesn't process it the first place?

Some of both.

As I understand it remembering ideas is, to a great extent, dependent on proper processing of ideas. If one classifies ideas and "files them" properly one is more likely to remember them.

Trump's processing must be incredibly bizarre. He seems to only process the parts of ideas that relate to his opinion of himself.

I'm just gassing on here. I'm not disagreeing with anything you've said.

I agree, his mental illness has been obvious for some time now, and the narcissism is helping to drive it.

Trump installed a foreign agent as his National Security Adviser after being warned not to do so. Only a blithering idiot would do such a thing.

Sadly the Republican party has come to value idiocy, dishonesty, and nastiness above all other values and Trump is proof of that. For further proof one needs to look no farther than Roy Moore.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1838
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.