Agnostic.com

5 1

House Parties in 2018
I have sworn a blood oath to throw the two biggest blow-out house parties of my life this year (And I have thrown some doozies in my day). The first one will be the 1st Saturday after Donald Trump is either indicted, or resigns in lieu of being indicted (And yes you are invited!). The second one will be when news breaks that Milania has filed divorce papers against him. And I am talking no-holds-barred bashes, with strippers (male and female) and open flame and a shot luge, and ... And yes, all that other stuff you are thinking of! In fact, I want to start a movement and see these parties thrown all over America. What hash tag / catch phase do you recommend to publicize and get this movement started on social media? #DumpTrumpParty? #PussyParties? #PissOnHisGrave? Get creative and help me out on this one.

MrLink 8 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hashtag ImpeachaPalooza ?

I'll bring the Scotch

Where do you live because I'm in.

They'll happen the same day. Rumor has it she signed a contract to stay with him until end of presidency then gets severance

My family and I will be getting it done in Golden, CO this year. But I want to see these Impeach-a-Palooza parties thrown in every cul-de-sac and on every block all across America.

#AmeriPalooza ?
#NeverAgainAmerica ?
#OrangeClownFiesta ?
#ClownPossePalooza ?
#DemocracyWins ?
#HeyHeyHeyByeBye ?

Love It ....... Im there!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18387
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.