Agnostic.com

1 1

[360.durham-nc.com]

Come visit Durham! It's not ALL crime ridden!

AtheistInNC 7 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I enjoyed Green Party National Convention Durham & Chapel Hill 2011 and I recall your City Council passed gay rights ordinances 2014 ? But Raleigh & redneck theocrats dominate most of NC. ...ASHEVILLE is another calm eye inside the violent religious hurricane of TarHeels

We are still fighting the xtian influence, and hopefully the more educated and compassionate people of the state will convince the Delusionals to rethink their position.

@AtheistInNC well the NCAA boycott of all sports tournaments hit the xian bigots in their bank accounts and let people piss in bathrooms of their gender not binary stereotypes

@GreenAtheist if anything speaks to Christians better than the Bible, it's money.

@AtheistInNC actually the bible is only thumped NEVER READ FOR CONTENT a mere fetish of mind control cults with tiny snippets recited often falsely

@GreenAtheist Bible and fetish in the same sentence gives me the creeps. YIKES!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18389
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.