Agnostic.com

4 2

FOOD AS CRACK
Mostly succeeding on my diet but man some foods tempt me almost as bad as some free blow would a fiend. Lay's Kettle Cooked Low Fat potato chips, Jalapeno Cheetos, Ben and Jerry's Half Baked or New York Super Fudge Chunk are my crack. Once I start I can't stop. What about you?

kmdskit3 8 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm an overeater. I can relate to this. Wish they didn't make food taste so good.

Yeah, they got the food science and marketing down don't they!

@kmdskit3 yah they do. Tempt you with fattening foods, then when you get fat they sell you exercise equipment and diet plans

When we quit foods like sugar, wheat, etc we experience withdrawal symptoms. Just like crack.

Edy's double fudge brownie... sigh...

Ooohh. I like that too. At the risk of enabling the behavior have you tried adding walnuts? Even better!

@kmdskit3 I'm dreadful and usually add tons of candy sprinkles 🙂

Ryan's fried catfish and steak... cheap and good. Every Friday if we go to the movie's too...yumm.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18445
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.