Agnostic.com

4 0

Newbie to this site

I like the premise to this site. Have you met interesting people here and eventually meet?

ChiTownGuy911 2 Sep 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have made a lot of on-line friends, and I really enjoy being on here. I have only met one in person, and he's become very special. šŸ™‚ I'd love to meet other local folks. Have you found the ChicagoLand group?

Welcome aboard! It IS an interesting place to chat. I rarely hear from others that live in my neck of the woods, but I chock that up to being in Louisiana. You could have much more luck, perhaps, in Chicago. When I started on this site, I was looking for someone; I finally found him on an actual dating site. But I stay on Agnostic.com for the discussions.

Welcome. Iā€™m not here for dating, but just this morning there was a post about two getting together IRL after chatting here for some time....so it does happen.

WELCOME! I have never met anyone on here IRL. But I talk to some reguraly. Enjoy the site, sit back, and enjoy!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:184540
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.