Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Psychics - What's the Harm? - YouTube

The next time someone defends psychic scams by asking, "what's the harm?" or by acting like it's all in good fun. Share this video with them to show them how it ruins lives.

holykoolaid 5 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Strictly speaking, Thresa Caputo isn't a psychic, she's a medium (or claims to be). She tells you what the dead want you to know, not what will happen in your future. I have no idea whether she cheats/bilks people out of money, but much of what she tells people (at least what ends up on TV) seems to help them, enables them to put guilt/regret aside and move on their lives.

Honestly, she's a monster. She spins it as providing healing, but is way more dangerous. I have a whole series showing the trick she (and other psychics) use and exposing some of her fails when she's not pre-recorded in her own studio. Also, she is a psychic. Medium is a type of psychic.

They bilk you for money and so many cannot see that. A main reason they are believed is the bible seems to say "sorcerers" have powers, etc. It then follows that even if you do not go to church you might believe this hocus pocus and lose a lot of money. Psychics and preachers are about the same to me. Beware!

Oh, faith healers are just as bad.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:185635
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.