Agnostic.com

5 2

Hearts and %

Hi,
I'm new here. Could someone explain the significance of the little hearts <3 and % next to each name?

Francoise 6 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you tap on the heart on someone's profile page it will give a list of what traits/preferences match and don't. Each non match has a value, like 0.9. They are multiplied together to get the percent. You & I have two non matches 0.9 x 0.9 = 0.81 = 81%. At least that is what I see. If we lived closer, it would be 90%

It indicates how likely you are to have a heart attack if you meet a person with a similar color.

Sigh. So close yet so far away. @Francoise

What's really strange is I had a 100% heart and the person I'm talking to for me had 99% heart. So they don't even match up when you're talking to each other. Something's not right.

To show how much I love you

Sacha Level 7 Jan 26, 2018

It is your expected match level. How much your initial questions match up to theirs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18575
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.