Agnostic.com

3 0

Hypnosis, whats your opinon

I am thinking of trying hypnosis for my anxiety. Anyone ever try it? is it real? or is it just more snake oil for sale.

Teterbilt 6 Sep 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm feeling very sleepy...

Sure it works, if you are doing NLP hypnotherapy techniques, etc. Or just do my version..get in a meditative state, then imagine the traumatic experiences that bother you as they SHOULD have happened.

Spend some time picturing the traumatic events happening in a perfect scenario, then the emotion attached to the bad experiences will dissipate.

Taking an early morning walk resets your thyroid for more energy and helps you feel peaceful and happy.

OR you could take CBD oil, found in most health food stores, since studies show it relieves anxiety and sadness.

Link: A 2015 study concluded that CBD oil treats numerous forms of anxiety, including social anxiety disorder, panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder.

Cannabidiol not only made participants feel better but also changed the way their brains responded to anxiety.

[medicalnewstoday.com] you could just take CBD oil.

I haven’t ever tried it but I would be interested also.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:185761
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.