Agnostic.com

4 3

I am too lazy to look at all of your posts and comments on mine... I will get to it sooner or later, thank you all so much!! I know you guys are supporting me and again, I thank you. 🙂

RYSR10 6 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't be sorry brother... I understand. I write on here all day sometimes... it's fun for me.

You should be aware that extra- terrestrials are actually controlling our thoughts. No, not directly they use advanced alien designed "bots". Our societies current dysfunction is a direct result of their insidious medaling. In order to eventually harvest the human race for interspace starship fuel, they must keep the human race in constant chaos. Why else would we have things that separate us like language, religions and nationalities. Clearly these things were created in order to foster disunity among humanity so that our relatively disagreeable natures would provide a volatile and therefore more efficient fuel source. I hope you read this before it is too late to save yourself, at a certain age we all become irredeemable. Once we reach the point of no return we become one with the "Basket of Deplorables" and at that point we are ripe for harvest. Good Luck!

Lol...

Thank you for the intel. The Fermi Paradox would certainly be directly related 🙂

Please tell me this is intended as a joke, Brad... PLEASE!

I have the opposite problem. It is my laziness that keeps me online and not doing what needs to get done.

I just play video games, watch youtube and watch netflix. Doing posts and stuff isn't something that I like to do, like on Facebook. I want to invest in this community the best way I can 🙂

@RYSR10 I guess we do the best we can

Yes, I sure am!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18634
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.