Agnostic.com

13 8

So I've made it to Level 7. No parade. No party. Not even a sandwich. It happened sometime overnight while I was asleep. Only 30,000 more points to go for level 8. Somebody make me a sandwich! 😀

ScienceBiker 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What! No red carpet, no ticker tape parade? Anyway, congratulations!

You all are a riot. It's like I've finally found"my people". Thanks for the giggles

oh man, I hate to be bearer of bad news, but for you they made it 40,000 more points to level 8.

Your in the groove now🙂

I just joined, and I never met you, but I still like you too much to cook for you.

Doug Level 5 Jan 27, 2018

I am just a lowly 5. I can see 6 from where I am. But I can't imagine making the leap to 7. That's a lot of comments!

Congrats! No sammiches for you (unless you make 'em your own self)!!!!

You are now a role model for us lower level lads and lasses.

@ScienceBiker -- Okay, man. I raise my magic wand high, wiggle it toward the sky, hope my motions go without a hitch ... and ... and zap, you are now a sandwich.

Make your own damned sandwich! (Congrats on reaching level 7. Only three years to go until level 8.)

Congratulations! I am still looking for the secret room and cake for level 6 members.

Sorry, we ate the cake without you. If it's any consolation, it was really good cake.

Congratulations! What secret applications and capabilities open up to you at level 7 ?

@ScienceBiker The superiority might be illusory, but the smugness is real. 😉

@resserts lol

Cheers! I'll get started on a parade too 🙂

Admin Level 9 Jan 27, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18673
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.