Agnostic.com

5 2

Twenty years from now?

Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
--Mark Twain

What might you be disappointed by not having done twenty years from now?

EllenDale 7 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Learn to scuba dive and take the job in the Marshall Islands. Both have to do with fear of drowning, but I thought scuba diving would bring me feeling of some measure of control over it. The Marshall Islands periodically flood since they are at sea level and climate change is hurting them.

Not a damned thing! I don't believe in 'regret', so I've made an effort to live my life so I wouldn't have any.

Good for you!

I am a realist. there are many things I have not done, many things I could have enjoyed, but life is short, I have done things I decided to do, and I still am. In order to do other things, I would have to forgo some, so the question is unanswerable for me.

Takes a strong person to say I Don't know. Most peasple want to be the answer man (person). Go forth, realist, and illuminate our way! 🙂

Getting an advanced degree.

So so cool! I fell in love with learning! Such a rush! Is only I'd gotten high on education instead, eh?

I might be disappointed by not having stayed above ground.

skado Level 9 Jan 27, 2018

Or you might surprise yourself with some little filly, lol!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18682
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.