Agnostic.com

6 1

We still have 500 children without their parents. Why haven't the dems yelled about this matter as well as the tax cuts that placed us further in debt and the horrible actions by the various departments like education,environment,science , medicine, our allies etc.?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a serious question.

Could anyone tell me what consequences there are for defying court decisions? I keep seeing court statements worded as absolutes -- 'The children will be reunited with their parents by this specified date.' But when the date passes without compliance, no actions are taken.

Are the courts simply powerless here? I don't see any punishments being administered at all. From the behavior of this executive branch, they seem to see slaps on the wrists as rewards -- 'We really upset those liberals this time.'

I wish I were less discouraged by our situation.

They have, but the better question why hadn't one republican stood up to this crass, mean spirited piece of scum in the white house about this matter? Oh and the media has to cover them when they act! The media, now is so timid because of trumps raging against the outlets as being products of fake news or being biased, that they just cover trump or report vanilla news that is apolitical.

the Democrats are products of DC just like the Republicans.

I think the Dems are playing it cool, to let republican voters become complacent and stay home in November. I'll bet after the election you hear a lot more about all that.

I thought there were millions with out parents all this one parent families missing the dad.

Do the democrats lack the ability to challenge this republican outrage? I have heard so little about the laws and programs passed with all the emphasis on the presidents action with Russia and Stormy. We must bring to light the destruction this administration has done to our country. Democrats wake up!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:187000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.