Agnostic.com

6 1

Are you waiting on the edge of your seat to see how our president will embarass our country and make a fool out of himself. It seems that he actually stays up at night planning how to do this.How are people that are being hurt by his policies continuing to support this lout!

Marine 8 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It is my limited experience that when you are in a bare-knuckle boxing fight, there reaches a point when you really don't feel the blows at all. - - in hindsight all the blood on my shirt was not my own - -

When it comes to tRump swinging with stupidity (his alternative-facts assertions and his supporters); Been in the state on no longer feeling the blows for a very long time.

They’re angry idiots.. As long as he continues to cultivate their anger, they cheer him on! trump is crass and uncaring, but simply scooped up those primed by decades of deceitful grooming by this nation’s unholy alliance of industrialists and religious fanatics. As ‘America’ slept, they won.

Varn Level 8 Sep 25, 2018

Trump's UN tripe was all ego and praise of only a few. He says we are going to pick our friends in other nations and only reward them if they do what we want. His push for a theocratic fascism that he thinks Americans want has echoes of the 1930's.

It irked me hearing this ‘we’ shit.. That POS speaks for about 30% of this nation, not me!

He does. Ever read his Twitter? I remember that one time (all the time) Obama posted stupid shit on twitter at 3AM. Oh wait...

His 3am Twitter rants. ???

It's a daily dose of craziness.

There must be some program like the one where the kidnapped individual begins to support their captor with respect to this president. He continues to do harm to the middle class and still they attend his meetings and cheer him on. Lets hope enough of them see the light to turn this election around.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:187015
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.