Agnostic.com

7 3

QUESTION Jesus is a Friend of Mine - YouTube

A friend of mine shared this with me. I think to torture me! 😉 This has got to be one of the most cringiest songs ever!!

You can thank me later. 😉

SteveB 7 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I must be demon possessed. I didn’t last no more than 15 seconds on this video.

@SteveB Whoo! Whoo!

He's no Norman Greenbaum!

What did you do to him? What did I do to you? I do now have a great way to punish my son who loves Five Finger Death Punch!

@SteveB

This is what I listened to when I was a Christian. At least these guys were pretty good.

I can think of another one. "Yes Jesus Loves Me" (cause the bible tells me so)

Lol. No thank you.

Well, that was a 2 minute and 48 second waste of time 😀

Varn Level 8 Jan 27, 2018

I did not...the first "jesus is a friend of mine" I clicked off

@CeciRosane60 OK - to be honest, my entire ‘first viewing’ had been totally ‘pixelated,’ or distorted to the extent I couldn’t actually make it out. That had also been happening to ‘embedded facebook posts’ … and I’ve wondered if the lack of ‘net neutrality’ regulations brought this one. Today, ‘it worked!’ Total creepy shit -- so much so - I killed it 😀

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18724
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.