Agnostic.com

3 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What. The. Fuck?

They'll throw every bit of decency under the bus just to get 1 person on the supreme court. Why?

It's a hell of a lot easier to blame someone than it is to try and understand them and why they would react as they did. When a guy is as well known as Carlson it is deplorable to think that he is that ignorant.

gearl Level 8 Sep 26, 2018

In the perfect world he would be right .men in general are unwilling or unable to understand something that they can't personally relate to. women blame themselves because that was a fact of life not that long ago. There was a time when it was almost impossible to prosecute a man for a violent rape unless the woman was a virgin who was raped by a complete stranger. that's where we're coming from, so it totally makes sense victims feel like they are scared, shamed, embarrassed and alone. Sexual harassment /abuse is the same way. If I was walking by myself through a park and a man exposed himself to me, I would call the police and the threat would be taken seriously. I've been on a couple of dates where that was exactly what happened, and I did nothing. It was the exact same thing, but because it was my choice to go out with him I felt there was no crime committed. Other than to call him a low-life piece of shit, report him to the dating site and leave immediately what are my other options? I'm sure that's the why the incidence of flashing has mysteriously disappeared. All the perverted lowlifes use dating sites as an Avenue for their perversions.

That's a bad date . Sheesh

@Bigwavedave still not the worst!

@Kojaksmom you need a better screening process. That's not normal. Who does that?

@Bigwavedave there are quite a few women that share my experience. I'm told a few of my friends what happened and they said the same thing happened to them

@Kojaksmom maybe dating sites need an uber like user rating system. That would fix it.

@Bigwavedave that's a really good idea. A lot of men can't believe the incidents of sexual harassment, and how often they occur. The first time I was sexually propositioned by a stranger I was 13 years old . He was a much older man. This is not uncommon at all. It's not easy being a female.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:187374
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.