Agnostic.com

12 24

Just wanted to say how grateful I am that this site is available.
I'm finding I spend less time elsewhere and more time here, usually just reading what other people have to say. Thanks!

KKGator 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Better here than Hosanna Hallelujah elsewhere

Actually it's the same with me.

Gert Level 7 Jan 27, 2018

Me too!

I have more validation here, meet more like minded people, and have more good conversations here than almost anywhere else in my life. Except with my kids, but I do have to edit what I tell my kids. Not as much here.

you're welcome

I am grateful for this site as well. I got some great advice from ppl up here. I want to invest more of my time into it, but many times these discussion boards are not that interesting to me.

What sort of things are you interested in?

@Condor5 Video games, quality time, bike riding, playing soccer, social drinking, music, etc.
The regular.

@RYSR10 do you roadbike or mountainbike? Aren't there chat rooms for most of those things, or do you not like chat rooms? There have been some questions here about music.

@Condor5 that's the thing - I am not that big into chat rooms and things. Social media and things related I don't really care for.

@RYSR10 well, anyway, my friend, I hope this forum suits some of your needs. I know what you mean about social media like FB and Twitter. I FB a little, but much less than I used to. There's more political stuff than I like and Twitter; forget it.

I'm rubber, you're glue...

90% decrease in FB use? Check
>50% decrease in total life stress? Check
*250% increase in smartphone use? Check

There's always a trade off...

I hear you. I finally quit my job to spend more time here.

Priorities, dude. Gotta have 'em!

It is a very valuable resource for many reasons. I do like the support one can receive just by sharing🙂

Absolutely!

Me too. It's really quite fascinating and illuminating here.

'Glad that we have become a staple in your life and may we continue to do so to your joy and satisfaction.

Backatcha!!!

ditto

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18743
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.