Agnostic.com

4 1

What are your favorite "shower songs" -- the songs you'll sing unabashedly when you're alone, that make you feel good or make you feel free?

I'm a show-tune nerd. Right now it's "For Good" and "Defying Gravity" from Wicked. But pretty much anything from Pippin, Chicago, Les Mis, and classic Sondheim... Popular tunes include songs by Adele and Lady Gaga... also, great dance songs from the 80's, and classic pop and R&B - think Aretha Franklin, Simon & Garfunkel, James Taylor, Janis Joplin. And many more.

bleurowz 8 Sep 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rock Your Baby by George McCrae.

The Best is Yet to Come
Dance Me to the End of Love
J'ai deux Amours
And many many more

I used to like to sing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight", but as I've gotten older, I've lost my falsetto and can't sing it anymore.

Believe it or not, I don't sing in the shower... I never really have. I mostly just think to myself.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:187581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.