Agnostic.com

15 6

At the Houston auto show!!!

What u.guys think?
Classic or modern cars rule?

twshield 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Modern all the way.

Classic cars (or bikes for that matter) are fine as a weekend toy, but for day to day use?

Electric cars are the future.

Electric cars are the best. Lots of innovation.

I love classic cars. I'm a huge history nerd so I love the really old ones but my dream car is a 1957 Chevy Bel Air in blue.

My favorite too in baby blue.

My mom had a 1965 white Mustang at one time.

I had a 1969 Camaro SS that my brother and I put a 454 in. It was a lot of fun and I wish I still had it. My brother was all about the Chevy's but I liked all the old muscle cars and all the exotics too. Thanks for sharing the pics!

Classic are cool... my wife loves them. I miss my 70 grand prix.

Nice! 🙂

a great question, and all comes down to personal choice, you gonna hate me when I say BMW 750 iL , but that's the car I owned for 10 years, also the old Mazda MX5, for the weekends

I have an appreciation for all of them.

Excuse me for commenting when I know zilch about cars, though some of those old school American muscle cars are very sexy. We don't see them here. Though give me a James Bond Aston Martin anyday ( Preferably with Daniel Craig in it or on it 😉 ) Or a Maserati... Ohhhlala Bit of old school bit of modern. And you look very good in that car by the way 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Jan 27, 2018

I like cars from the 30's. One of my friends has an operational model T he dug from a hillside and refurbished. I think old cars are fun. I have a 1963 Ford Anglia panel van I should just sell because I have never gotten around to redoing it. TOo many other projects

I'll always be a fan of good old Detroit muscle cars. There are some newer models I think are pretty nifty, though.

I'm afraid I'm one of those "if it gets me from point A to point B and has an okay sound system, I'm good" kind of people. One of my goals this year is to use my bicycle for all trips under 10 miles that don't involve 30 lbs of groceries.

I've been selling cars for years and while I love the old muscle cars, they were poorly constructed death traps. Most if them would have the brake rotors rust out while they were still on the car lot. Modern vehicle technology is far superior and nostalgia aside, I wouldn't drive a car from the 70's today if you paid me.

Classic American muscle all the way!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18761
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.