Agnostic.com

2 1

I was quite honored to be quoted in my online friend's book (under my web pen name). I consider this a sort of immortality (I.e. Library of Congress).

|

"I see a pattern where the randomness of human actions can be directed through probability for an overall cumulative and positive effect. All throughout our society there is a butterfly effect that we are most always oblivious to…I guess my message is to go boldly forth and increase the peace and love and know you are not alone. You may not always be aware of the others choosing to follow this same path as you, but they’re out there, and they’re making a difference.”

~ LanceThruster

[from Debbie Mitchell's book "Growing Up Godless" - Sterling Publishing Co., Inc.]

WilliamCharles 8 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wow cool name Lance.

I used to have it as my FB name because there's a continuity of what I've written online, but they made me change it. It was meant to be evocative of "Flash Gordon" or "Buck Rogers," but there's also the double entendre.

First post. Figuring out the formatting. My "I.e." does not show as written (still doesn't I might add).

BillChuck is good

Billy Chuck is almost as awesome as Billy Jack.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18797
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.