Agnostic.com

6 3

The devil?

I keep asking to the religious believers a simple question about the devil... Why would the devil be so angry and torture the very individuals, (the sinners) that are doing his bidding?
I never got any good answer.
I do not believe in God or the devil..
The question is for the believers and that contradiction.

Eldovis 7 Sep 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Bible does not say that he does this. There is more religious dogma attributed to the Bible than is actually in the Bible.

both imaginary one is to threaten you and the other is to threaten you. All to try to get you to do what they want you to do. A good portion of religious leaders are scammers. Collect money from old people who need it for food, shelter, and medicine. Meanwhile they are have orgies with the money. Baker was caught screwing everything that moved. Then the one who was caught with a prostitute.

Maybe the devil just enjoys torturing and misleading people. This is not a contradiction.

Dietl Level 7 Sep 27, 2018

Jim Jefferies has a very funny bit on this topic:

Very good! My point exactly! THanks

Love this sketch! He is SO on the nail as to my thoughts when I am talking to religious people.?

There are no good answers. In my mind the devil and god are both out of the same book. If I do not believe the book then I am not believing in either entity.

????

Believing in god is stupid enough without even considering the devil. This is only an invention to keep the masses in order.

I do not believe in God or the devil... The question is not about that!
I am questioning the believers on this contradiction.

@Eldovis the believers ar those who follow blindly and never question. Like I told a friend you are almost there come into the light of atheism break the slave chains of religion. Even the book says the truth will set you free. They expect people to not realize it will get you to see the stupidity of religions.

@Eldovis I was just assuming that you never got a satisfactory answer as you don’t say what the response from them was, you just said you never got any good answer. There is no point in asking us as we think like you they are both equally ridiculous concepts, are you asking a question or stating a fact? I’m not clear what response you expect.

@Gooniesnvrdie Are there? Who?

@Gooniesnvrdie Okay... just surprised...can’t be freethinkers.

@Marionville ok.. So, obviously part of my question was sarcastic directed to the believers... I assumed that atheists would play along with that. Thanks!

@Eldovis Looks like you got a few of us replying....so objective achieved!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:188158
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.