Agnostic.com

2 2

More mark of the beast chip rubbish. I have lived ones freaking out cause they know I see this as crap for what it is and is now upset cause I refuse to repent.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ha ha... create a fairy tail and then try to make it real... lol. I use to be all worried about that crap.... I can look back at myself and say what a moron I was. People all up in the air about 666 and it being marked on a person. Sooner or later we all will be carrying a chip. So as my momma would say... Get over it...lol. the beast will be big brother and we gonna get marked...

Lmfao! That’s exactly it. People trying to make a fairytale life and no one bothers to think and I mean critically think about any of this. Nobody is coming back. Get over and deal with it, people!!!

@EmeraldJewel. That's right...lol!

No microchips for me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18875
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.