Agnostic.com

5 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw this article around the time roy moore was defeated by Doug Jones. Sad commentary for the state of Alabama. Jones is going to have a tough job ahead of him. The racial divide is deep and it is the whites that need the education the most.

Wow - this is a truly dismal look into our big failures. (are we great yet ?)

When I saw that photo of that young man's rotten teeth, I just can't even ...

And now with our government oozing with compassion, what do we do ? What ???

reality of America 101

What I fail to comprehend is how throughout the world, stupidity in government continues unabated.

[qz.com]

How can anyone fail to understand that domestic homes are to shelter citizens to enable them to contribute to the true wealth of any nation - a stably housed citizenry sheltered and able to contribute to future national growth not only by nurturing future generations of citizens but also through economically contributing from a stable basis has been overturned in favour of creating housing gambling chips through artificially inflated prices.

Federal, State and local governments, the real estate and construction industries together with financiers are all intent on creating artificially increased value through shortages, avoidance of true national advantage and intent in order to create impression of increased national value to compare one country against another.

Isn't this the product of lazy minds bankrupt of originality?

Surely this is not the way to positive based advancement but the goad of fear to create control?

In other words exactly the same as Christianity - "Do as we say or else you will go to hell"!

It was even worse than I could imagine. Yes, if government is not going to help, because 'it' believes the community charties will do the job...how can they be that 'blind'...this hurts!

Before I pull up link...my first thought is, proverty, in knowledge. And maybe even emotional balance.

Exactly @Freedompath what occurs around the world is evidence of the governmental bankruptcy of idea and recognition of what makes a nation.

It is not the military, the petty corrupt politicians, the complacent and addicted who create a nation. No it is the citizens willing to contribute for the good of each other knowing that for one to advance all have to similarly advance without disadvantaging any.

And in this respect everyone needs to remember that the person in the adjacent and distant country should not be disadvantaged by the citizens of another country.

Corporations are not citizens, they are nothing other than devices formed to protect the financial exposure of their shareholders. Devices sadly run by people who frequently seem to lose their humanity when they don their corporate uniforms.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.