Agnostic.com

6 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think all locker rooms should have enough private changing stalls for every individual. Likewise for showers. These could be combined as well, a shower stall with a changing stall attached on the front side. (I visited my brother at university when I was still in high school, and this is how his dorm was setup.)

If we could educate the world in real science, this issue would be mute. The range of variance between genitalia, amount of hormones at birth and many other variables decide to present a spot along the line of variance. We all have noses, but find two alike. the basic 101, of this is the person born XXY. And too think this is just the basic , most rational variant. Transgender is the same thing in gender as being ambidextrous and enjoying the feel other handed people feel,

EMC2 Level 8 Jan 28, 2018

I have no take... I am as honest as I can.

The judge ruled using the state law as the basis for the decision. The law itself may be wrong, but the court was not asked to rule on the law itself. This may have been an omission in the plaintiffs legal brief. Fear of transgender people is overblown. They are not a threat to society. Unfortunately, the current power structure has singled them out for ridicule and shaming. I am not a judge, but the state law used to decide this case may be invalid. Someone who has the proper legal standing needs to contest the state law. Hopefully, it can and will be changed.

If he hasn’t had it chopped off then a superset cubicle is appropriate actually quiet forward thinking when he gets it chopped off then she can then have full access no problems

*seperate

they are going to have to offer a third locker room/bathroom option

Easier just to make private stalls for all. Everyone deserves privacy. In a way, I would probably side with the other students if they sued for private stalls on the basis of equal protection.

@bingst a stall does offer privacy but not protection

@btroje I was referring to the constitutional argument, but you do make a point, and there's really no reason why individual lockable shower/dressing stalls can't be made, except funding.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18898
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.