Agnostic.com

3 7

"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow than in the church"

• Ferdinand Magellan

Good morning all 🙂

Knitfreak 7 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have faith that the church wants to control my body, and my finances, and my thoughts.

Flat earth people are nuts...

We are not the center of attention "or" the crown of creation . Even if we are intelligently designed ,

We are on our own !
Dougy Level 7 Jan 28, 2018

@AxeElf I used to have their greatest hits CD. If we are , then why do we have no place to go ? Looks like a neat video , I'll check it out sometime . . .

DNA does not design DNA MUTATES AND REPLICATES imperfectly we are snowflakes in the Starshine of slime and rocks

@GreenAtheist We are stardust . That which came from the stars , shall return to other stars .

@Douglas we've got to get ourselves back to the garden

@GreenAtheist I love Joni Mitchell !

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18953
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.