Agnostic.com

10 7

Wenatchee World publisher equates sexual assault to blaming someone for lost keys

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The usual rampant paternalism. What the world needs is for people like this to be chemically castrated until they can pass a basic empathy test.

It's funny but I'm watching a program on Vikings. As I'm writing this the documentary is showing a viking grave for a powerful leader. They said he had been castrated because in the grave is a tuft of boars hair between his legs!!

Seems someone has diarrhea of the brain. They need to retire or otherwise go away.

BUT... I DID learn a new word that I love! BULLFUCKERY!

What kind of bullfuckery is this!? I bet he'd say different if they were sexaully assaulted. Maybe if I met this person I'd physical assault to them, and they'd say "it's just like loosing a pen when you need it".

I'm not even going to read the article.

@TheGreatShadow

Please read the article. The writer, Rich Smith, did a great job of skewering the Wenatchee World publisher's idiotic column. His article in "The Stranger" of Seattle is a well-written, funny and brilliant rebuttal.

Wish I could invite Rich Smith to be the Grand Marshall of the WA State Apple Blossom Festival in Wenatchee in May. Over 200 Wenatchee Democrat residents would invite Rich to dinner.

That publisher needs to find a new line of work, or retire.

Must be a republican or an evangelical , you can tell they support trumper.

Yet another disgusting troll. He must be trying to get a position in trumpski’s administration... he’s just the kind of guy they love.

Another Neanderthal Trump supporter without empathy for others.

He should be exiled to Western Washington - the heat has gone to his head!

Unfortunately another example that the US has lost it's way and no-one knows how to get it back on track.

Stig Level 5 Sep 29, 2018

Vote Republicans out of office!

Midterm elections are in 38 days.

@LiterateHiker The difference I mentality between Western and Eastern Washington is huge. Looks like there fortunately are people in Wenatchee of sound mind.

@LiterateHiker Vote them out of history

@ADKSparky look up the words used in his callander if you need proof.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:189751
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.