Agnostic.com

6 1

Can I know your opinion?

The universe has four dimensions as scientists said or perhaps more
What surprises me is that I read in some religious book, that After death, the body rote in the grave, and the soul, which we feel it and cannot explain it, ... it will separates from it, and a new body compatible with that dimension, was created for this spirit,.
my question is, What is near to your mind? .. Is it that you live all this life with all its beauty and values, and then die, rot and it's over.... Or ....you will only move from this dimensions to an other The mind is not qualified to perceive it

belfo 6 Sep 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

i have never heard of a religious book or a religion that proposes that the body rolls over in the grave in order to separate from the soul. i do not even believe in a thing called the soul, in that sense (in the motown sense, sure!) but that doesn't matter; i would've heard of such a belief, i think. i also have never heard any scientific proposal that anything like a soul travels among or across dimensions. dead is dead. our consciousness is not well understood but it has to do with signals emitted by the brain, be they electric, magnetic, both or neither. when the brain dies and no longer emits, there are no more signals. it's like turning the radio off, and then breaking the radio to bit. dead is dead.

g

Yes death is death .. But its reality, And the fact that we live .. As for the soul .. You are really sane, Your mind exists, There is no doubt about that, But do you see it? Do you touch it? Do you hear it?,It is impossible, but you believe in its existence, just because you really feel it, I talked about something, I do not see it, hear it, or touch it .. But I am sure, that I will reach it, to know what it is, for me, I want to know what it is, now before reach him, I do not think that everything, should be explained, only by science or experimentation

@belfodil my comment stands.

g

the other dimensions are no accessible from this dimension. there are more than 4. everything about this post is wrong.

your thoughts are an emergent property of your brain, which is a chemical reaction factory. when those chemical reactions stop, there are no more thoughts, just like there's no more heat when the wood is done oxidizing.

Maybe it is true, that it can not accessible from this dimension, ... when you die Your body it will decomposing, and you where do you go? .. Do you think that you will be evaporated,? . Or go in to (non dimension)?

if you think your religious nonsense belongs in the Academic category, I want some of what you are smoking.

Your reaction shows that you are angry,i Do not know what the reason? .i ask just a question, . If your knowledge, or Your scientific degree, invites you to deal, with those who you see it, less than you, like this, You have to rethink .... my brother You should know that I'm just asking what's in my mind .. I'm asking to learn, to know .. I'm not here to waste my time in childish bickering

Last I checked astrophysicists have it up to 11 fimensions.

you are right

I think the thoughts that are contained in our consciousness cannot die because I believe they are located on the metaphysical plane. I suspect that they cannot properly be called 'ours' after we die. I think they belong after our death to a collective consciousness.

As far as I'm concerned, since no one has come back from the "other side" to give a first-hand account, we die and that's it. And I don't plan on taking up space rotting in some field somewhere; it's cremation for me.

This anxiety I also feel ... so i am looking for certainty

@belfodil good luck with that: we live, then we die, that's about as much certainty as you're given. If you want certainty, join a religion. They'll give you all the certainty you can handle, and more.

@Condor5 i want certainty with fact i have alot of questions.. But for every question his time

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:189983
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.