Agnostic.com

8 2

What do you like to do for fun?

I like to get together with family or friends and hangout with good food, drinks, and conversation.

I also like to get outdoors and explore nature. Be it camping, hiking, or swimming, etc.

ballou 8 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

check out "Sun Moon Stars" Group

I started a group about camping.. looking for folks to join.... 🙂

disc golf with friends.

Travel, camping, hiking, fishing, sailing, kayaking, cooking, reading, and appeciating music, art, pets, nature, and small creatures (lizards, snakes, crustaceans, molluscs, fish, insects...), to name a few.

Zster Level 8 Jan 28, 2018

Doing that right now with 2 of my daughters and grandson! Fun !!

Depends on the time of the season... but riding my Harley, camping, good rock concerts, shootin pool with my friends, watching good movies in the winter.

I think most of us like to hang out and go drinking or for a meal with friends - it's part of the human condition to put ourselves in the midst of lovely, friendly people who support and love us. For more solitary or academic pursuits I go out to the countryside and record what wildlife I see on my travels. The data from thousands of others is pooled together and from this we can work out the state of the countryside and which species are thriving or declining. My own research speciality is parasite flies 🙂

Cooking but that's got to stop. Going to the movies and out to eat but that's got to stop too. We're going to cut down on food.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19039
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.