Agnostic.com

13 4

Hiker bikers?

Anyone else regularly hike or bike?

Donotbelieve 9 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I ride my bike everyday, 10 miles.

Yep. I was mad today because it rained and I had to postpone a hike down to the river

Hike 4 or 5 times a week, mountain biked for years, have switched to a mountain/road bike hybrid.

Mountainbike and hike every week. Very good aerobically.

Yup. There are a lot of great spots in western NJ and eastern PA.

Yes, both. Often !

all the time......worked for the forest service for 12 yrs.on the mt st helens
ranger district turned National Volcanic Monument .built most of the trails around mt st helens during the 80s.....so yeah hiking is something i do .....and i ride a bike daily

I go for a hike every weekend. Looking at hiking the Guadalupe mountains next month.

Yes, I bike regularly during the spring, summer and fall.

I used to belong to an atheists group that hiked regularly on Thursdays.

Yes, in the fall, winter, and spring I hike around Harrisburg, PA. There are a few State parks around here that I go to. In the summer I bike rail-trails.

CS60 Level 7 Jan 28, 2018

I used to bike a lot more when I worked closer to home. I now have just signed up for the Minnesota MS 150, a 2 day, 150 mile ride, so I look forward to becoming friends with my bike again very soon!

Nope, but I should bike when the weather gets warmer.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19059
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.