Agnostic.com

7 3

QUESTION Texas Lawmaker Introduces Bill To Put Women In Prison For Having An Abortion

“Tinderholt went on to interject his religious beliefs as one of his reasons for writing the legislation, stating that women should be forced to carry pregnancies to term because he’s ‘a firm believer that God creates children in his own image, regardless of how that child is brought into the world, it’s created in his image, and how can someone want to destroy that?’”

NerdyOkieDude 7 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Texas (my home state) is a freak nation to itself, they think. There is no god who hates women or any of us, who delights in attacking women's bodies. There is none. Letting these women-phobic men continue to spread this hate is unConstitutional and depraved.

That is seriously frightening.

People like him make me want to get pregnant just so I can dedicate my abortion to him

@NerdyOkieDude I'm very dedicated to my political stances.

Oh man I miss my gifs. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Like I always say, if you don't like abortions, don't have one.

Or get raped, or forced into mating the wrong person, or .....

that is beyond psychotic. medicate that man and his followers quickly

ugh

FFS!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19109
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.