Agnostic.com

4 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Excellent post!

Kavanaugh is a liar....just like Trump. Both of them will say whatever they think is called for as a matter of expediency. If Kavanaugh gets nominated, watch the dominoes start to fall....Roe v. Wade, all the gains made by the LGBTQ community - and make no mistake, they will come down hard on all the states that have legalized marijuana. If you think we are a nation divided now......hooo boy. Maybe things have to get a whole lot worse before it can get a whole lot better??

I am sure they will come up w how this guy is an asshole and how he hated him in the past and blah blah blah . I have no hopes . ?

Lets hope this is paid some attention.

If not now, then during Kavanaugh's impeachment after the Democrats take back control. 😉

@bingst Sounds good to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:191459
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.