Agnostic.com

3 2

Why Trump is good for America and the world..

Ha ha, just kidding. Trump is a douche and was such a horrible choice to become president. Not that there are many good politicians, this is just a new low.

But, I am a silver lining kind of person. To me, this is good because it really highlights many problems we have in society. That will push more people to trying to solve the problems, hopefully. It'll teach us what we as humans did wrong.. and one of my life mottos is that if you're never wrong, you'll never learn.

It's why I don't really complain about Trump. I mean yeah, he sucks and there is going to be a lot of damage. Personally, I'm mostly thinking about the environmental impact of his presidency. But once we make it through this shit storm, shit hurricane, we should progress further than if we had a non-douche president.

FatherOfNyx 7 Oct 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And the recent Kavanaugh crap shows we do have power if we choose to use it!

1. Contact your "representatives" with your opinions (program their contact info into your phone, then it will be fast & easy!)
  2. Donate to the ACLU, SPLC, or similar!
  3. Register, and Vote! Not voting is approval of things as they are, not a "protest"!

It certainly has inspired many women and LGBTQ people to run for public office, and perhaps has even motivated people to vote.
If the Millennials "wake up" because of Trump, they will be a force the GOP can't stop.

As I recall, this kind of speculation was going on before he was elected president, that it would motivate liberals.

Only in a system as corrupt as ours could he be "elected". 1 person-1 vote!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.