Agnostic.com

8 0

Not (HOW) .. But (WHY) the whole universe existe?

Do you know, what it means that your development has no beginning, ... According to the theory of evolution, I believe that man, became a human, after he was like a monkey, in 7 million years .. If the universe does not have a starting point ( was eternal) . You have all the eternity, I am supposed to be now, perfect of all aspects, and I don't have any flaw .. because my evolution has no beginning ..... it had an infinite distance to evolve

belfo 6 Oct 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are conflating abiogenesis and evolution, as many religious tend to do. Here is a religious man that you may listen to explaining the difference to you: [thinkingthroughchristianity.com]

Also evolution is defined as the change in allele frequencies that occurs over time within a population. Not this monkeys to humans hogwash you have been brainwashed by your preacher/religious leader to believe.

I see that u identify on your profile as religious . And anitheist . Would u explain to me what either means to u ? What is your religion ?

I'm just looking for the truth. I do not sure existence of God. But when I see your outer and inner beauty, I can not believe that chance and chemistry create this.

@belfodil Dude . U got the wrong crew .

please stop preaching here.

My friend all of them treat me gently...... Why only you?

Development has no beginning? How can you be so ignorant?

Cosmology models suggest (with evidence) the big bang theory.

Then we need to move into abiogenesis [rationalwiki.org]

Once we have life, we move into evolution. . .

If you are not afraid of truth, spend a few hours (watch all the episode of these series). If you have the ability to process facts over supernatural faith (belief without evidence) assertions you may (not holding my breath) be able to learn something. This series science demonstrates our evolution from simpler life forms.

i mean if has no beginning

My response is I don't know (or care) how and why not?

In reality, if you answer how something happened, you'll know why it happened. Most people can't accept the answer of how for the answer of why, so they continue to look for meaning. Thing is, any meaning found will be subjective. The only objective answer of why is how. The need to know why apart from how is where religious and supernatural one of the factors that spurred religious and supernatural beliefs.

(The only objective answer of why is how),good, If I meant the whole universe, and I did not mean evolution .. .. his existence has a reason?

@belfodil Any reason you find for the universe existing is subjective. The universe exists because it exists, no objective reasoning.

Actually, there was a beginning. Nothing existed before the Big Bang. Since then, everything has been a chain of cause and effect continuing to today and beyond.

The beginning point, it have a reason?

@belfodil : The why or the reason is not an existential question. In other words, the answers to why or what reason cannot be derived objectively. The answers are subjective which means WE give it a reason.

@dare2dream Did you mean that that beginning does not exist,If yes, how? .. even if there is no objective explanation, But logically there is motivation

@dare2dream .. When the big bang happen.. The speed that the universe expands .. Do not see, it is accurate and balanced to the farthest limits .. The universe could be dispersed, or collapses again .. In your opinion, this terrible balance, in the expansion, Is it random .. wthout Designer.?.

@belfodil : I think it does not matter if there is a designer or not. If the designer created the world and then walked away, never to intervene again, it does not matter to us if "he" exists.

I think human evolution from apes is going on for the last 60 million years. That's a long time. Maybe we should have progressed more but I don't think that was possible.

If the universe does not beginning ... do you know what that means? .. it mean that you are the perfect Absolutely,As well the universe

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:192838
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.