Agnostic.com

4 6

Today I learned if you have lots of comments to a post, there's a "next" button. I must have struck a chord, because a certainly heard a resounding response. Nice to not be writing in a vacuum, lolz.

Thanks to ALL who responded, both positively and negatively, I value each response as valid, and will try to be less condencending in how I express myself for those who felt I was being so; that wasn't my intention but I can understand how it may have come across that way.

I'm enjoying the site immensely.

ravnostic 6 Jan 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny how you keep learning on this sight...where is that 'next' button? I have no clue what that means? I could be getting slammed or I could have risen to great heights...and didn't know it!

It was at the bottom of the first page of comments. If I find another one I will let you know. 🙂

@ravnostic thanks!

I think there were 3 pages. My posts are usually duds

Well, I need to ck out...as yet I have not seen any duds...

I find the people here intelligent and kind and even wise. That being said, even with a high quality group, it still holds true here that if you want to get a lot of attention then piss people off. I know it worked on me, I responded. But be honest, you really didn't think that calling people hateful and uneducated might upset them a bit?

I didn't fully consider the ramifications of how I chose to express myself, no. I certainly expected that some people would not agree with me, though. I wouldn't post anything at all if I didn't welcome rebuttals, what would be the point?

@ravnostic nothing wrong with a healthy debate. I mean there could be other reasons to post here...but nothing wrong with a healthy and respectful debate. I've learned a lot from hearing the other side, well when my ego allows it.

There are still things I am discovering about this site.

Me too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.