Agnostic.com

9 0

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Mine is open cabinet doors. Is it so hard to close a door and is it necessary to have every single one open?

helionoftroy 7 Oct 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most of these are smart things to avoid in general. Some are individual quirks. But one thing’s for sure: If you ever happen to be discussing your future

Fist fighting!!! I

Fist fighting is a pet peeve? Interesting

@helionoftroy Ask my kid caught them fighting one day they at least will never let me catch them again. I figure if I really feel the need to hurt someone that bad I might as well just shoot them.

People who ask me what is my biggest pet peeve LOL

Well hell, I’m glad I was able to annoy you.

Upspeak. Lack of clarity in communication. When people linger or stand in doorways.

I had to google upspeak. I can see where that would be annoying.

Upspeak grates my nerves too! And I completely agree with the clogging doorways thing.

When watching something on DVR, and i nearly get through watching the commercials and I remember i could have fast forwarded through them - i hate that!

gater Level 7 Oct 7, 2018

Hahaha that happens to me too!

People who use "your" when they mean "you're." It bothers me WAY more than it should.

I dodged that one!

Running out of beer.

Running out of wine!

Willfully ignorant people who simply don't listen, deny and are condescending, acting as if they know it all.

You know what they say, opinions are like assholes. Everybody’s got one.

@helionoftroy ... and a lot of them stink.

Eating with your mouth open. Listening to someone chomp on their meal is disgusting in my opinion.

There is a lot of overlap between yours and mine (right above youes).

I think that may be a form of misophenia. I have that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:195450
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.