Agnostic.com

6 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She copt out to her party

I've always wanted to ask them, "Why don't you believe it was Kavanaugh? What specific reasons, aside from his word, do you have to believe he didn't do it?" I know they'd try to turn it around and say, "Aside from her word, why do you believe her?" But then I'd have a moment to explain all the reasons it appears that Kavanaugh was guilty, and include a lot of Sheldon Whitehouse's grilling about the calendar, and how Kavanaugh clearly knew he was lying when he tried to explain boofing, a Devil's Triangle, and everything else.

This is a strategy I haven't seen any interviewers take just yet, and I'm not sure why. I will say I haven't been able to watch as much and keep up lately - primarily because I'm so emotionally dead inside from the whole ordeal - but I'm still surprised it didn't happen even early on.

Lost all respect for her.......hope she gets voted out next election - the people of Maine deserve better.

I was hoping she had a glimmer of courage or reasonableness but I was wrong.

gearl Level 8 Oct 8, 2018

A very bad day.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:195821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.