Agnostic.com

7 5

Anyone else consider themselves to be a sapiosexual? I just saw that term and fell in love lol

Dida 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have to agree with that. Intelligence is definitely sexy. Looks are ok but if there's no brain I feel the need to run away ????

I've heard some scoff at the idea like it's just a superiority complex wrapped in the guise of attraction, but I've been attracted to females I once wasn't because they demonstrated an ability to think critically or thought deeply and on a strong level impersonally about complex moral issues.

But on the other side, I've never been sexually attracted to an intelligent man, so for some probably biological reason, it has a gender limit for now. Also, the appearance of intelligence is attractive (like if someone wears glasses or read a lot), so part of it might be for very superficial and egotistical reasons.

Absolutely I am attracted to intelligence NOT JIGGLING BODY PARTS

Yes, and it makes dating in the South very difficult.

I've never heard the term before, but after looking it up I would say that it fits me. Intelligence is definitely hot.

Totally. Intelligence is a complete turn-on for me.

Duke Level 8 Jan 30, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.